Rhododendron anthology is a fragrant flowering shrub with waxy, green-gray foliage. It has a thick, needle-like leaf that is often used in traditional Chinese medicine to aid digestion and respiratory support.
Rhododendron anthopogon Essential Oil has several medicinal properties and has been used for centuries to treat many ailments. You can use the oil in lotions, perfumes, soaps, topically, inhalation, and so on.
Medical Properties of Rhododendron Ponticum.
- Latin Name: Rhododendron Ponticum.
- It is a 1- 2 meters tall tree that does not shed its leaves in winter, blooms purple flowers between May and July, and loves damp places.
- It grows in Central Europe, the Balkans, and the Black Sea mountains.
- After the leaves and flowers are dried, they are used by boiling them with water.
- It contains glycosides called tannin, essential oil, choline, and andomedotoxin.
You can detect its fragrance by sniffing its leaves. Its essential oil can be extracted from the leaves and flowers of this plant, and you can perceive the scent.
Rhododendron Essential Oil (Rhododendron Anthopogon) by Herbes & Tradition is a 100% pure and natural oil obtained by steam distillation and low pressure from the plant’s leaves. That can also use in cosmetics.
- This relaxing oil is excellent for meditation or chanting since it opens the mind and heart to a free flow of good energy.
- Natural essential oil for soap, candles, natural perfume, and oil diffusers for a calming scent.
- Anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, decongestant, nervous system soothing, depression, grief/bereavement assistance, insomnia, stress, meditation, yoga, relaxation therapy
The interesting anti-microbial effect registered may support at least in part the traditional use in Himalayan folk medicine of R. anthopogon essential oil. In addition, the anti-proliferative activity of R. anthopogon essential oil was also observed against tumor cell lines.https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6257328/
Essential oils are highly beneficial in treating a wide range of health problems. The benefits and uses of essential oils are vast and can be beneficial to many ailments.
Essential oils are made from plants rich in natural chemicals that have medicinal properties. Essential oils have a wide range of uses and are well known for their therapeutic properties. You can use them for many ailments such as allergies, arthritis, headaches, arthritis pain relief, etc.
Himalayan Aromatherapy says Rhododendron is relaxing and grounded.
Rhododendron helps with PTSD and anxiety. In our opinion, any trauma, big or small, causes emotional imprinting. PTSD can result from unprocessed trauma. The oil lowers anxiety flashbacks. It restores psychological homeostasis.
- Inhaling and diffusing essential oil helps provide emotional space to move forward.
- It helps us move forward by getting out of our way.
- Connects us to childhood delight, carelessness, and innocence part that beautiful, and authentic smell.
- Rhododendron decreases fear and create a sense of safety, fostering hope.
- Rhododendron functions as a bridge to healing and reconciling severed lifelines.
- Leaf oils defend against negativity and promote growth. Flower distillates boost self-confidence, creativity, and energy. This essential oil helps actualize your desires.
- When used with Melissa officinalis and Neroli Citrus aurantium var Amara, this essential oil can help with loss and sorrow. (2016)
- Rhododendron helps with energy, emotional, and bodily fourth chakra disorders. The fourth chakra corresponds to the heart and lungs.
What does rhododendron essential oil smell like?
Some people like the smell of fruity, fresh, and sweet-smelling. If you want them, Rhododendron essential oil is excellent in that regard. Also, you can like the earthy piece, such as woody aroma; it might be suitable for this.
How To Take Rhododendron Essential Oil (Rhododendron Anthopogon)?
I recommend diluting three drops in 1 tablespoon of neutral massage base oil; Apply the mixture by massaging the body once a day. Use immediately after mixing.
Rhododendron essential oil is extracted from Nepalese Himalayan flowers and foliage. This essential oil smells flowery and delicious. I love the first whiff of this oil.
- You can use natural essential oil for soap, candles, natural perfume, and oil diffusers for a calming scent.
- Use immediately after mixing. (You can mix with coconut oil, Almond-oil for skin-care purposes, antiseptic, and antimicrobial properties. )
- This essential oil smells flowery and delicious odor.(İnhalation fragrance few drops pure essential oils)
- This essential oil reminds me of the fragrance and positive emotion.
- Inhaling and diffusing essential oil helps provide emotional space to move forward. The same applies Clary sage oil, Ylang-ylang oil, and bergamot oil.
For example, Clary-sage oils, and ylang-ylang oils can use spiritual properties, and therapies in alternative medicine for helping anxiety promoted calmness as well as the relaxation response.
Bergamot oils also stimulate memory, and cognition, lower headaches, and help you be more focused.
You can use essential oils to inhale them, either directly out of the bottle or by using a diffuser or humidifier. You can also dilute essential oils with a carrier oil and apply it directly to your skin. Some people tend to use undiluted essential oils that lead to irritation, and allergeic reactions.
Spiritual Benefits Of Rhododendron Essential Oils
Essential oils can be useable for relaxing and calming effects. Some people use it for better meditation. However, Rhododendron Essential Oil helps your heart chakra and your energy.
There are other types of aromatic carrier oils you can use or combine with:
- Tea Tree
- Clary sage
Aromatherapists use these oils to remedy some of the symptoms, including sinus, digestive issues, anxiety, and even low mood.
Most botanical oils will help increase the energy level via stimulation effects.