If you want to experience hypnosis, and you want to sure “if it’s worth to try youtube videos?” you are right place.
There are YouTubers that also sell hypnosis recordings are more likely to have high-quality videos. Yet, some hypnosis videos are helpful for those who can’t afford the price of clinical hypnotherapists.
Nevertheless, the vast majority of videos on YouTube have no purpose other than to waste your time. Most of them were written by individuals who have never attended a hypnosis training course and are most likely teaching themselves from books.
There is some quality youtube hypnotherapist, such as Micheal Sealey can offer free alternatives who want to try self-hypnosis. However, Micheal Sealey’s hypnosis can be boring because it might be a longer session for the beginner. For that, start with smaller hypnosis session and videos such as 15-25 minutes to see how it works.
“The subconscious (a.k.a. the unconscious mind) is where we store many core beliefs about our own identities. Hypnosis and hypnotherapy allows a better communication with our deeper beliefs, so that we may expand our personal choices, and positively change the sometimes unwanted ‘stories’ we often hold onto for too long within ourselves. In this way, a deep healing and personal transformation can take place.”– Micheal Sealey
How Does Hypnosis Work On YouTube?
Youtube videos on hypnosis aren’t the best to choose from, and there are a number of films and apps for smartphones that encourage self-hypnosis, but you shouldn’t put too much value on them. Why?
- Most of the Youtube videos are not made by people hypnotherapists or psychologists.
- Youtube videos can’t read your emotions or respond to your expressions. But Clinical hypnotherapy uses more favorable hypnosis techniques and analysis the participant.
- Certified hypnotherapists analyze you; however, some report that you may greatly reduce anxiety and other difficulties by listening to recorded hypnosis sessions, such as those on YouTube. These recordings might be as effective as in-person sessions for typical worries if a trained hypnotist made them.
- Most youtube hypnosis videos use relaxation techniques such as progressive relaxation, which helps lower cortisol levels and makes you get a relaxed state. Some people falling in asleep while under hypnosis; if it’s the case, hypnosis won’t work as you think.
Also, if it works for you, it’s great!
Because Hypnosis has been shown to reduce activity in parts of the brain that regulate the body’s autonomic nervous system, including the heart, blood vessels, and respiratory system. But this research is not about guided youtube hypnosis videos.
How many times should you listen to hypnosis?
For better results, any kind of self-hypnosis-guided mp3 should be listening average of 21 days. However, you can increase or decrease time. Words and thoughts that are repeated often get stronger by the repetitions, and you can reprogram your brain. Yet, the best advice is that you would probably listen until you get the effect that you want.
Self-Hypnosis: How Can I Let Myself Be Hypnotized?
Self-hypnosis describes any kind, technique, or effect of hypnosis that the individual induces. This depends on your current situation.
Depth of hypnosis depends on belief, mood, brain chemicals, stress level, environment, and other factors. You’re quiet, relaxed and open to affirmations and subliminal messages in a trance.
How can you make more effective youtube hypnosis videos for work better?
- If you have meditation experience or doing meditation, you might have faster enter the hypnotic state. Because you already know how to relax, at least you intellectually know that.
- When you listen to the hypnosis audios, focus on the hypnotherapist’s suggestions and try not to resist. Resistance affects hypnosis suggestibility, and it doesn’t matter if it’s youtube videos or not. Hypnosis success requires collaboration, and all of the hypnosis is actually “self-hypnosis.”
- Always be open to new experiences and committed to the process. Also, learning deep relaxation with a hypnosis session can help you get a more altered state.
- Not the hypnotist, but the subject being hypnotized has the power of hypnosis.
Related: What Are The Principles of Hypnosis?
What changes occur in a person’s brain when they enter a hypnotic trance?
Your brain changes the structure into a hypnotic state. The parasympathetic nervous system is activated and restored, and the brain enters a state similar to daydreaming, in which peripheral awareness is reduced, and attention is boosted.
Recent studies that looked at the functioning of the brain found that your brain waves shift, and one part of the brain, known as the dorsal anterior cingulate cortex becomes less active.
- Hypnotic suggestions have been shown to produce dynamic changes in brain activity. A cognitive connection between the anterior cingulate cortex (ACC) and the vast neural network is altered during hypnosis, and the areas of the brain involved in processing cognition and emotion exhibit increased activity.
- Your cortisol level continues to drop, which results in an increased sense of confidence in your surroundings.
How Dangerous Could It Be to Participate in Youtube Hypnosis Videos?
There is no high risk if you have no mental illness history, such as schizophrenia. Hypnosis is safe for most people. Also, hypnosis videos are not always strong effects; most are beginner-level and easy to navigate and control. While hypnosis, you can actually be in control.
- Do not listen to the hypnosis videos while driving a car or vehicle.
- Always listen to comfortable places, and do not disturb yourself outside voice.
However, the good news is that if you have some kind of control over and have the skills of self-hypnosis, you can benefit more from that videos than ever.
If you decide to watch youtube hypnosis audios, the best thing that prepares yourself in a comfortable place; even you can use some minerals such as magnesium or stress relief adaptogens such as Rhodiola Rosea, ashwagandha, or others.