Chakra is a Sanskrit word meaning “wheel.” The body has seven chakras, each associated with a different area and function. The chakras are often seen as spinning wheels of energy.
The Chakras have long been thought of as meditation aids. The yogi travels from lower chakras to the highest chakra, which blossoms in the crown of the head, internalizing the spiritual ascension trip.
Yet, in Tantra, chakras are important our sexuality, prana energy, and energy healing. So, understanding how chakras work and affect the brain is crucial.
Let’s check it out.
The seven chakras are:
- Root chakra (Muladhara): located at the base of the spine, this chakra is associated with survival and grounding.
- Sacral Chakra (Svadhisthana): located in the lower abdomen, this chakra is associated with creativity and sexuality
- Solar plexus chakra (Manipura): Controls our energy balance, Prana, and Vibration to strengthen and consolidate our health.
- Heart Chakra (Anahata): Harmony of the emotions of Compassion, Love, and Forgiveness through the heart chakra. Emotionally well-being, Let go and fight negativity. Yet, unconditional love comes from that chakra.
- Throat Chakra: The throat chakra is the fifth chakra, located in the neck and responsible for communication. When this chakra is balanced, we can express our thoughts and feelings without bias.
- Crown Chakra: The crown chakra is the seventh and highest chakra. It is located at the top of the head. The crown chakra is associated with universal consciousness, enlightenment, and our connection to the divine.
Do you know the chakras become imbalances and can cause problems?
The chakras can become blocked or unbalanced, resulting in physical or emotional problems.
There are many ways to balance the chakras, including meditation, yoga, and aromatherapy. However, we will explain those in this article.
The holistic alternative-medicine approach look at the brain works differently than the western.
Anxiety and fear are two of the most common emotional responses to stress.
While both are important in helping us stay safe, they can often become excessive and debilitating.
Our brain-related those things. Because anxiety is directly related to the amygdala, the fear center, that will affects the way of works our brain.
- Stress affects how the brain works, acts and behaves. Some chakras lower our stress and connect us to the earth.
- In Buddhism, we must balance our chakras, especially the root chakra, before receiving cosmic energy and higher consciousness.
So, the root chakra is the main factor in feeling safe and connecting our primitive parts. Spiritual energy and life force energy depends on how to balance root chakras.
The root chakra (first chakra) is located at the base of the spine and is our foundation and connection to the earth. When this chakra is open, we feel safe and secure, grounded in our lives, and able to handle physical challenges.
When it’s blocked, we may feel disconnected from our bodies, anxious or fearful, or unable to cope with stress.
- If you won’t feel safe, you can’t use your brain power and cognition. Your brain hippocampus area will not work correctly, which leads to impair memory and learning functions.
- The critical factor is balancing root chakra through meditation, hypnosis, aromatherapy, affirmations, yoga, and earthing.
- Besides root chakra, the sacral chakra is located just below the navel and is responsible for our creativity and sexual energy. When this chakra is balanced, we feel confident and in control of our lives. However, combined with the root chakra, you can feel safe and creative.
Root chakra healing and chakra balancing through chakra meditation help overcome the imbalance.
Main chakras are important before opening higher chakras, such as the third eyes. Spiritual healing isn’t complex, and we need basic needs to heal, cleanse our chakras, nurture them with healing energies, feed them positive energy, and activate gratitude through our heart center area. But before, first healing first three chakras are necessary steps for balance, wellbeing, and metaphysical healing.
Personal Power Do Not Important but helps.
Regarding how the brain is powerful, it doesn’t matter personality as much as you think.
Didn’t you hear about strong personality but still low cognition, thinking, and brain fog?
You can have a strong personality but still feel anxiety, depression, and other symptoms. So, personal power is good for mind-body, energy follow, energetic attraction, and vibrations, but it doesn’t mean it’s directly about brain power.
The people might not have a strong personality, but still, they might have robust brain health and brain.
Other techniques, such as awakening energies through reiki healing or Taoist healing, are different methods for people to use to improve spirituality.
As a root chakra, the third eye chakra is also crucial for brain power and other mystical things.
The third eye chakra, located in the center of the forehead, is associated with the brain.
This chakra is responsible for our ability to see clearly, both physically and intuitively. When this chakra is balanced, we have good mental clarity and can think clearly. When out of balance, we may suffer from mental fog, confusion, and difficulty concentrating.
Opening the third requires balancing root chakra and lower chakras. Here are the things that help open the third chakra:
- Visualization ( It’ll help create and stimulate the energy system through energy flow and manifestation.)
- Guided meditation (Upgrade vitality, meditating can also make you calm and lower the overactive adrenal gland)
- Yoga ( Helps vitality, Prana energy, Life energy )
- Sound therapy ( Tibetan singing bowls, Taoist Six Healing Sounds )
Some people believe chakra stones and color therapy can help our energy.
Kundalini energy can helps increase our energy and feed our brain through energetic balances. The Chakra system is a little bit esoteric place to learn.
Final Thoughts About Chakra Connection With the Brain
Visualization, Guided Meditation, Yoga, and Sound therapies are great ways to improve brain power, stress level, and cognition.
It’s because they lower the stress level, cortisol, which is too much cortisol detrimental to brain health. The less stressed you are, the better your root chakra is working.
Hypnosis is excellent for reprograming your brain and mind for a holistic approach. So, it’s like healing chakra, that affirmations will helps balance your root chakra. You can feel safe, calm, and relaxed.