Dorado Azul essential oil is the main ingredient of an extractive process popularized by Ayurvedic doctors and homeopaths.
Essential oils are excellent for health as well as mental health. People experience the calming effects when they smell the essential oils such as lavender and other calming aromas.
What does Dorado Azul essential oil smell like
It is a bit stimulative, and earthing aromatic smells like peppermint. People report that the aromatic effects might helps increase mood.
However, as we discover new essential oils, we understand better and compare the other essential oils. Dorado Azul is an essential oil with high beta-caryophyllene content.
- Dorado Azul is an essential oil with high beta-caryophyllene content.
- This Dorado Azul oil is an excellent remedy to keep away those annoying insects.
- Although Dorado Azul has been used for centuries by numerous indigenous people from India to Nigeria and South America, among other things, for emotional balance and repels mosquitoes, few people are aware of it today.
- Dorado Azul is a purifying, soothing, and warming essential oil.
Why is beta-caryophyllene important?
Beta-caryophyllene is a well-known constituent of many fruits and vegetables. It has been shown to have antioxidant properties and can be found in the skin of our bodies. It is present in cocoa, avocados, red wine, grapefruit, and pomegranate.
Beta-caryophyllene is a natural compound found in many plants but has the highest proportions in essential oils.
Beta-caryophyllene is a very unusual sesquiterpene. When this sesquiterpene is found in an essential oil like Dorado Azul, combined with eucalyptol, it means you’re in for a treat of purified respiratory health.
The effects of Dorado Azul can be almost mystical.
- Gary Young discovered Dorado Azul in Ecuador,
- The strong aromatic property of the plant
- Airways and digestion supported.
- Dorado Azul can be applied to the skin
- Become to the relief of weak
Another fantastic ingredient in Dorado Azul is alpha-fenchol. Alpha-Fenchol is a product that can help to balance your hormones. It is a natural hormone that helps to keep your body in a balanced state and can also be used to improve your skin health.
This is an excellent opportunity to balance your hormone level via essential oils.
Alpha-Fenchol is an essential ingredient in Dorado Azul. It is used to promote the excretion of excess estrogen in the body.
Insects and mosquitoes are notorious for their ability to transmit various diseases. The most common reason mosquitoes are a nuisance is the irritation caused by their bites. This Dorado Azul oil is an excellent remedy to keep away those annoying insects.
Although Dorado Azul has been used for centuries by numerous indigenous people from India to Nigeria and South America, among other things, for emotional balance and repels mosquitoes, few people are aware of it today.
There are other essential oils for repelling mosquitos, such as lemongrass oil.
Related: Lemongrass Oil Benefits
Dorado Azul is a purifying, soothing, and warming essential oil.
Dorado Azul is a purifying, soothing, and warming essential oil. Some of the names you might also know this plant by:
- Wild Spikenard
- Bush Mint
The mint family contains a wide variety of essential oils, including various chemotypes.
However, Dorado Azul isn’t well studied in science.
Some of the ingredients in Dorado Azul are:
- Sabinene: monoterpenes. (also in yarrow, nutmeg, and juniper)
- β-caryophyllene: sesquiterpenes (also found in black pepper and ylang ylang)
- terpinene-4-on: phenol: (also in tea tree) terpinene-4-on is a terpene found in citrus fruits and extracts such as orange oil. It has been used in aromatherapy for centuries as an anti-inflammatory agent.
- β-pinene or also α-pinene: monoterpenes. β-pinene is the main component in many essential oils, terpenes, and plant extracts. Botanically it is also known as a monoterpene. It is a triterpene, which means that it has one or more identical double bonds at its C-4 position (as in a chain of anthocyanins). This compound can be extracted from plants and used as a natural
- 1,8 cineol or eucalyptol:(also in Eucalyptus spp and cajuput). 1,8-cineole possesses anti-inflammatory, astringent, and antiasthmatic properties.
Uplifting Spicy Aroma
Citrus essential oils have uplifting and cleansing effects.
Dorado Azul’s spicy aroma is uplifting and cleansing. It calms the emotional body by opening the airways and releasing irritation from the body. It can sharpen perception, gives us self-confidence, and helps us to go with the flow of life.
More oxygen, better mood! Dorado aroma helps in this regard.
Dorado Azul belongs to the root and solar plexus chakras.
Did you already know that…
- The tip of the leaf of Dorado Azul turns blue when the plant is ready for distillation?
- Do many athletes popularly use Dorado Azul for muscle aches and pains?
- Dorado Azul is beneficial for your root chakra and solar plexus?
What’s the best way to use it?
- Enjoy a hand inhalation to take a really deep breath,
- Diffuse it in your workspace,
- Get creative and find new exciting uses with Dorado Azul!
Main natural components of Dorado Azul
- Fenchol (4-12%)
- Beta Pinene (7-12%)
- Germacrene (4-8%)
- Eucalyptol 1,8-Cineoles (23-46%)
- Limonene (3-7%)
- Sabine (7-18%)
- physically: cleansing, supports the body’s self-healing powers
- mentally: mood-enhancing
- Spiritually: Uplifting affects
Aromatherapy you can use for antiseptic, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Also, you can make your perfume too.
As we see, the oil itself is not known yet. But people like the aroma and other things in these oils.
You can get the benefits of these essential oils, such as mood-enhancing and uplifting effects.